A split party must grapple with decisions that can no longer be put off.
- Nix infiltrates the Proving Grounds in search of answers.
- Dili makes a choice with weighty consequences.
- ChaCha confronts Buddy Cop.
Daniel: Pseudopod: The Sound of Horror
Some recommended Pseudopod stories from Daniel:
- 20 Simple Steps to Ventriloquism by Jon Padgett
- Bottle Babies by Mary A. Turzillo
- The Coven of Dead Girls by L'Erin Ogle
- Trowel, Brush, Bones by Audrey R. Hollis
And of course, check out Pseudopod's page for new listeners for additional suggestions.
And follow Alasdair Stuart on Twitter!
Theme music: Ninth World by Dave Sterling.
Neophyte by Monument Studios
Deduction, Conspiracy by Monument Studios
Anticipation (Ambience) by Monument Studios
Orc Enclave by Monument Studios
Mournful by Monument Studios
Long Note Three by Kevin MacLeod
Fog by Monument Studios
Solo Piano by Monument Studios
In the Aftermath by Michael Rothery / via Adobe Stock
Paranoia by Monument Studios
Pre Battle Ambience by Monument Studios
Pre Battle by Monument Studios
Safe House by Monument Studios
Strategic Invasion by Liam Back / via Audiio
Growing Whispers by Monument Studios
Everything or Nothing by Willyecho / via Audiio
Transcription: Ria Couoh
Safety in Role-playing
It is essential that everyone playing in a game feels safe and is having fun. We've compiled a brief list of the safety tools we use here.
As always, see our standard disclaimer.Support Explorers Wanted