With the ship overrun with carnivorous giant insects, the crew attempts some irregular fumigation techniques. And that doesn't even include the thing between them and the teleportation equipment...
- Cha-Cha breaks open some automatons looking for treasure.
- Atalia selects argon as her weapon of choice, and goes looking for breathing equipment.
- Nix investigates the creature in the teleporation chamber, but with unfortunate results.
- Atalia tries to scan a new friend without their permission and gets reprimanded.
- Dili makes his move.
- Stannis has some bad news for the crew.
Marietta: Fruits Basket
Theme music: Ninth World by Dave Sterling.
In the Aftermath by Michael Rothery / via Adobe Stock
Break Free by Fabien Tell / via Adobe Stock
Nominal Flow by Anthony Earls / via Adobe Stock
It's Perilous by Michael Rothery / via Adobe Stock
Piano Ambient Atmosphere by Mit-Rich / via Adobe Stock
Into the Black Lake by Gerard Franklin / via Adobe Stock
Safety in Role-playing
It is essential that everyone playing in a game feels safe and is having fun. We've compiled a brief list of the safety tools we use here.
As always, see our standard disclaimer.Support Explorers Wanted