On the run from the Queen's guards, our crew grapples with what to do next. With shins burning a hole in their pockets, they momentarily drown their sorrows by shopping for new tools to face the dangers ahead.
- Nix attempts to deescalate a situation, but the rest of the crew turns the knob to eleven anyway.
- Despite Daniel's best efforts, a shopping trip ensues.
- Items of both utility and dubious morality are acquired, resulting in tension amongst our explorers.
- Nix concocts a plan to distract the Queen.
- Atalia receives an urgent request.
NOTE: Daniel had some audio issues in his recording and while we've tried to clean it up as best we can, it's still a little rough in spots. We are sorry. We love you.
Theme music: Ninth World by Dave Sterling.
The End by CAPE / via Audiio
Safety in Role-playing
It is essential that everyone playing in a game feels safe and is having fun. We've compiled a brief list of the safety tools we use here.
As always, see our standard disclaimer.Support Explorers Wanted