After a deadly encounter beneath the city, the crew must return to the surface before the labyrinth lets loose with its own immune response.
- Nix starts working the kinks out of her new limb.
- ChaCha learns that getting older sucks.
- Dili has a family heart-to-heart that goes as well as you expect.
- Mamma Jerrun shares the crew's next assignment.
- Charmonde has some new decorations that speak to Nix on a personal level.
Theme music: Ninth World by Dave Sterling.
Berlin (Instrumental) by Yari / via Audiio
Tension (Instrumental) by Monobox / via Audiio
Safety in Role-playing
It is essential that everyone playing in a game feels safe and is having fun. We've compiled a brief list of the safety tools we use here.
As always, see our standard disclaimer.Support Explorers Wanted